NIKE! I'M BACK! =D
For those who still dont know! I'm back at NIKE! Khairul of DX hired me back! ahahasa! YEAH!
Bla! I have some much to blog about i suppose. LOL! OK! 1 YEAR! *Fireworks! HAHAS! Didnt really get to celebrate, cause fall on monday, but we had a belated one, Brought pig for fondue as I promised her. Yup! was good that day! I think we watch POC on the 28th. LOL! Anyway, I think johnny Depp is goodlooking, OK! He's not good looking acting as Willy Wonka, he look like a fucking gay in that show. LOL! Anyway, Lately have been good, did catching up with DUDEEE! MUTU! Ahahas! Hang out in town few weeks back, was good. =D Bla, Of course, have been meeting up lately with the soccer guys for soccer every sunday, GOOD GOOD! Fun! Laugh joke together, SURE DO BRING BACK MEMORIES! =D
OH YA! DOROTHY BOUGHT ME THIS ADIDAS BAG AT VIVO! Actually, I have been aiming it damn fucking long already, jsut didnt buy, didnt expect her to really buy for me! I FUCKING LOVE IT! Use it everyday sia, ahahas!Its a cute looking bag!
Anyway, Life's been alright lately, I'll start off with school, GREAT. Just that I need to brush up my malay lah, ahahahas, cause as you all know, the class almost all malay, ahahas! So yup! they're a bunch of jokers lah! Young lion keeper also can joke joke one ok! dont play play! ahahas! Work's alright, pretty boring actually, dont see alot of caucasians anymore, lol! I love selling shoes, but not much people come in like in the past, asking about shoe information and stuff! BORING!
Bla! anyway, last friday, had my test, my teacher was so shock when i told her she didnt teach me that particular topic because i transferred in late. nevertheless, she ask me to try, fail nvm. So i tried, reach 10.15am, finish 10.45. LOL! the test was suppose to be half an hour,but many like D.D, came and do for 5mins and then left. WOW! LOL! after paper, headed to supercave cause got work in the evening! Had dinner there! super delicious! Cake and maggi-mee! Yummy! slept for awhile and superwoman had to drag me up to go work! super lazy can! work that day was alright lah, Syarina, I call her sheesha, firdaus and bryan was working, along with angeline ah? I think. BORING! STAND there do nothing, go inside storeroom slack. bla! LOL! Ended work early as Bryan allowed me to leave early, so left without doing closing and off to eat beehoon with superwoman! =D
Following day! We went town for Shrek3! =D Had Dinner at xinwang before that. After that, head over to the cathay for our show! Show was short, but was pretty good actually, kinda funny! =D After show, headed back serangoon, cause meeting jc and kenneth at athar, saw hz and company at beehoon store! =) then send superwoman back to her cave! and i go lepak! spend 1 dollar only! PROUD SIA! HAHAHAHAS!
Zhuu! I continue tomorrow, havent complete! LOL! sorry babe! love ya!
For those who still dont know! I'm back at NIKE! Khairul of DX hired me back! ahahasa! YEAH!
Bla! I have some much to blog about i suppose. LOL! OK! 1 YEAR! *Fireworks! HAHAS! Didnt really get to celebrate, cause fall on monday, but we had a belated one, Brought pig for fondue as I promised her. Yup! was good that day! I think we watch POC on the 28th. LOL! Anyway, I think johnny Depp is goodlooking, OK! He's not good looking acting as Willy Wonka, he look like a fucking gay in that show. LOL! Anyway, Lately have been good, did catching up with DUDEEE! MUTU! Ahahas! Hang out in town few weeks back, was good. =D Bla, Of course, have been meeting up lately with the soccer guys for soccer every sunday, GOOD GOOD! Fun! Laugh joke together, SURE DO BRING BACK MEMORIES! =D
OH YA! DOROTHY BOUGHT ME THIS ADIDAS BAG AT VIVO! Actually, I have been aiming it damn fucking long already, jsut didnt buy, didnt expect her to really buy for me! I FUCKING LOVE IT! Use it everyday sia, ahahas!Its a cute looking bag!
Anyway, Life's been alright lately, I'll start off with school, GREAT. Just that I need to brush up my malay lah, ahahahas, cause as you all know, the class almost all malay, ahahas! So yup! they're a bunch of jokers lah! Young lion keeper also can joke joke one ok! dont play play! ahahas! Work's alright, pretty boring actually, dont see alot of caucasians anymore, lol! I love selling shoes, but not much people come in like in the past, asking about shoe information and stuff! BORING!
Bla! anyway, last friday, had my test, my teacher was so shock when i told her she didnt teach me that particular topic because i transferred in late. nevertheless, she ask me to try, fail nvm. So i tried, reach 10.15am, finish 10.45. LOL! the test was suppose to be half an hour,but many like D.D, came and do for 5mins and then left. WOW! LOL! after paper, headed to supercave cause got work in the evening! Had dinner there! super delicious! Cake and maggi-mee! Yummy! slept for awhile and superwoman had to drag me up to go work! super lazy can! work that day was alright lah, Syarina, I call her sheesha, firdaus and bryan was working, along with angeline ah? I think. BORING! STAND there do nothing, go inside storeroom slack. bla! LOL! Ended work early as Bryan allowed me to leave early, so left without doing closing and off to eat beehoon with superwoman! =D
Following day! We went town for Shrek3! =D Had Dinner at xinwang before that. After that, head over to the cathay for our show! Show was short, but was pretty good actually, kinda funny! =D After show, headed back serangoon, cause meeting jc and kenneth at athar, saw hz and company at beehoon store! =) then send superwoman back to her cave! and i go lepak! spend 1 dollar only! PROUD SIA! HAHAHAHAS!
Zhuu! I continue tomorrow, havent complete! LOL! sorry babe! love ya!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home